April 4, 2014

It's Friday and I'm feelin' fine.

I can't believe that we are already into April! Where is the time going this year!? It's been a pretty crazy week and we have some super exciting news that we will be sharing with you guys in the very near future, so keep an eye out! We hope you all have a wonderful weekend! This has made me laugh completely uncontrollably today at work, so if you need a pick-me-up, check it out. 
I like this quote a whole bunch. 

Love everything about this look.


That fish looks too beautiful to eat!

We are loving this piece from The Electric Sign Workshop!

8 comments:

  1. Love your blog! March has gone so fast and I still can't believe it's April already! I love that outfit to. I need to buy a dress like that xxx
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fish too!!
    Happy weekend :)

    Strawberry Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, it's settled. I AM GETTING A MINT GREEN DOOR. The end.

    Kirsten | kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog! it's so inspiring! Keep it up!:)

    http://soulfishingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thanks so much for sharing those gifs! I really needed that pick-me-up :) Happy weekend!

    xo
    Camilla
    kapteinmoe.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gala Gonzalez always dresses so well, love her style! Also that electric sign is so cute and perfect for a fifties style kitchen :-) xx - The Libellule

    ReplyDelete