July 31, 2015

Dunton Hot Springs, the wedding.

Alright, here's part 2 of my trip to Dunton - the actual wedding! And what a wedding it was!
Introducing Christeleny and Michael Berner!

A beautiful waterfall behind us and a handsome man on my arm, I truly felt like I was on cloud 9.

Wild daisies everywhere you looked.

Champagne with pals right before the bride came down the aisle.

The beauty of a bride and her father who stole the hearts of everyone that weekend.

Lounging around in the library after the ceremony.

Gareth, Christeleny (the most beautiful bride) and me.

Glassware and beautiful flowers as far as the eye could see!

Relaxing with yet another glass of wine before dinner.

Oh, dinner was truly incredible. Roasted beets, the best mushroom bisque i've ever tasted, and roasted rack of lamb with roasted potatoes. 

Dessert was off the charts, naturally.

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding! :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is wonderful, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding dress is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen! :D
    Loved this post!

    Valérie | Moonlit Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are stunning! What a beautiful wedding!
    www.sweetlytattered.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that looks like heaven! Where is Dunton Springs? I think I need to go there! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Do u know where the wedding dress is from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That place is beautifullll! What awesome photos! xoxo.

    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
    wedding cake

    ReplyDelete